Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Doctor Who Drinking Game Rules


This is the drinking game that I'll be using along with my reviews of the episodes. The reason I'm including it is because 1) I often play the drinking game with friends, so it's fun for me to point out when you would drink even if you're not, and 2) I list the tally at the top of each entry so that if you're interested in playing the drinking game, you have an idea if it's going to be a drinking-heavy or drinking-light episode.

Have fun when you play, but make sure to drink responsibly! Know when to stop and be able to recognize the signs of alcohol poisoning.

Note: this is a working list that will be frequently updated


All episodes:

  • the Doctor mutters an aside
  • episode ends in a cliffhanger
  • someone actually says “Doctor Who”
  • a companion screams
  • instead of killing the Doctor quickly, the villain just puts him in some strange and easily escaped danger
  • someone dies
  • the TARDIS moves
  • scene inside the TARDIS not in the control room

First Doctor only:

  • you get mind-numbingly bored
  • William Hartnell flubs or forgets a line

No comments:

Post a Comment